Day 6: Gebel El-Silsila:
– Early sailing to Gebel Silsela, enjoying breakfast on board.
– going on our relaxing sailing day.
– After lunch, we go to the shore to discover the old Pharaonic quarries of Silsela with the unknown rock-cut temple of Hormoheb. From the top of the mountain, we enjoy a breathtaking view.
– Close to Kom Ombo, we stay at the edge of Al Bashir Island for BBQ dinner.
Overnight Al Bashir Island.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Visits: Gebel El-Silsila.
Day 7: Sailing to Kom Ombo:
– Sail to Kom Ombo, and after breakfast, visit Kom Ombo where we explore the exceptional beautiful temple of Horus the Elder and Sobek crocodile God. The temple was built with two symmetric entrances, halls, and sanctuaries; it is the only double temple all over Egypt.
– Lunch on board and proceed to Aswan city.
– The rest of the day is dedicated to sailing till Aswan west bank.
Overnight on board.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
Visits: Kom Ombo Temple.
Day 8: Final Departure:
– Enjoy breakfast onboard and then disembark
– Get transferred to Aswan Airport for your flight home via Cairo Airport.
$2200Per Single Person in Single Occupancy.
$1850 Per Person in Double Occupancy.
Prices are quoted in USD, per person, Per Trip, except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays (Christmas date 15 Dec To 7 Jan & Easter date 30 March To 20 April, The Rate will be 50% extra)